- Abdullah Diaa
Are you a programmer looking to improve your productivity with Vim? Look no further! In this post, we'll explore 10 Vim tricks that every programmer should know.
- Quickly switch between multiple files with
:set nuto display line numbers in your file.
- Indent a block of code with
>>and unindent with
- Search for a word in your file with
/word, and use
Nto navigate to the next and previous occurrence of the word.
- Replace a word in your file with
CTRL-Xto increment and decrement numbers in your file.
- Save and quit Vim with
- Quickly undo and redo changes with
:!commandto execute shell commands from within Vim.
- Customize Vim to your liking with the
Try out these Vim tricks and see how they can improve your coding experience. Happy hacking!